Re: page 32 nature aquarium world

Hey Cavan,

<What is the tall green plant in the center of this
tank?  I can't identify it.  It grows right above an
also unidentified lotus type plant.>

I would bet it's Heteranthera dubia. A native American plant. Should be pretty easy for you to get here in the states. Try AZ gardens. As for the lilly, probably the oft labelled "dwarf lilly" or Nymphea stellata. I *think*......Keep the old foliage trimmed off and I think yours will look like that as well. Attractive, huh?....

John Wheeler