HYDRA!

I have a bad outbreak of Hydra caused by heavy feeding of rotifers, Moina,
and bbs.  The fry tanks are easy to break down and sterilize but the planted
tanks are going to be a big problem.

Robert Goldstein wrote a very good product review for Aquarium Frontiers
On-Line in 1997 on a prescription drug called Panacure.

Has anyone used this drug?  All of the possible sources I have found provide
it only as granules or as a paste for cattle.  From the review it sounds
like a powder is required.  Does anyone know of a good source?

Lyndle Schenck