Crypt flower fertilization

My monster Cryptocoryne usteriana is flowering again, and this time, I'd
love to pollinate it to get seeds. The problem is that the flower neck is
about 25 cm long, with the opening above the water surface, while the male
and female organs are way down under water.

But: Are crypts self-pollinating in the first place?
And how do I get around the three day difference in the maturation between
the male and the female parts (as per Kasselmann)?
And, of course, how can I do this physically, without the help of an insect?
As always, TIA

Michael Eckardt