SON-T AGRO; required percentage of the blue spectrum?

Hello all,
so I've done some research and basically discovered that high pressure
sodium lights
won't do for the aquarium however I'd like some opinions on the Son T
Agro bulbs which are supposedly better at ensuring good leaf and stem
growth and keeping plants compact and healthy. It has another 30W
element added to it which puts out blue light and about 30% of the light
is in the "blue" end of the light spectrum.
Thanks Damian.