Re: Trouble with Amano Shrimp

Thanks everyone for your replies. Someone mentioned the shrimp are sensitive
to copper and other metals. Well, if it matters, I have 0.1 ppm Cu in my tap
water. Several people mentioned that the fish might be attacking them. No,
I'm sure that is not the case. My fish don't even notice them, even when
they're in the open. As for letting them acclimate, yeah, I agree that was a
mistake. But I was sort of panicking because some water and a couple of
shrimp spilled on the floor from the bag when I just got them.
__
Alex R.