DIY yeast

Chee Ming stated and asked:"My DIY CO2 setup is simple
enough......"
"Pls do not advise me to buy a CO2 gas cylinder or
build an external DIY CO2
system...."

Yeast mixture getting into tank water is a possibility
even with an external DIY setup, although I would
imagine the possibility is a lot less with an external
setup.  As I am no expert I won't advise you, but you
may wish to check the archives with regard to yeast
leakage into a tank.  A few months ago all my fish
died from this, including a very long-lived fish that
had survived *everything*.