anybody familiar with this shrimp ?

 My LSF is carrying what I thought to be Amano - caridinica
shrimp. Nevertheless after observing several of their batches I realize
that the smaller category that appear from time to time is quite different
than the other type not only in size.
The larger ones seem to be caridinica japonica - which in their display
tank grow to huge  2" - and corresponded thickness. The smaller ones -
which I bought, are more colorful, in fact I found a web page that has a
picture:
                   http://userpages.umbc.edu/~rrhudy1/shrimp.htm

under the "rainbow shrimp" , but the guy that posted didn't now the actual
name. Does anybody know more about those shrimp ?
  Thanks,
             Cosmin