AZ Gardens

In a message dated 7/15/01 3:53:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Aquatic-Plants-Owner at ActWin_com writes:

<< The problem I had, mostly Fedex's fault, was posted July 2 or so.
 Besides Fedex being late- >>

I've contacted FedEx and received a claim form but they told me that the
claim must originate with the shipper - not the recipient.  I filled one out
as best I could on AZ Gardens behalf - but as they would not contact me or
answer my e-mail I'm not sure what to do next...

Bob Olesen
West Palm Beach