Trouble with Amano Shrimp

I received my shipment of 12 Amano Shrimp this week from AZ Gardens. They
all arrived fine, but a day later I lost 2 of them. They were milky white
when I found them dead. I know about molting, and these were not just
shells. Further, I have 6 congregated in the front right corner of my tank.
They don't move around at all, not even at night. They seem to be picking up
stuff from the bottom to eat. When they arrived, I did not acclimate them
long. Should I be worried about this? What should I do?
__
Alex R.