Re: plant shipment woes

Hi I placed a plant order with Arizona Gardens right before those
negative messages came through about their shipping.
Unfortunately some of the same things happened to me.  The box
was shipped Sat. Priority Mail and didn't arrive until Thurs, just a
regular cardboard box.  Most of the bunch plants were mush.  If
that wasn't bad enough they shorted my two Crypts that I was
charged for.   A very depressing experience.  Will stick with
Aquabatonic and DEaquatic from now on.  Ray