Re: All Glass Mini Bow Front

At 03:48 AM 7/12/01 -0400, "Chin See Ming" <chinseeming at hotmail_com> wrote:
>I have one.  It's a very smart looking tank and I like it.  The only problem
>is that you're stuck with the packaged option of a 14W tube.

Not so.  I have removed the supplied hood and put a Lights of America 65w
cf shoplite ($20 if you find one subsidized by PG&E, as in Costco in Santa
Barbara, CA) on top in its place.   65w cf on 7 gallons, now that's
light!  Oh, the lens (crystal) of the light is actually underwater, so the
transfer of light to the tank is very efficient.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco       gomberg at wcf dot com
NEW Planted Aquaria Magazine:        http://www.wcf.com/pam