Re: All Glass Mini Bow Front

I have one.  It's a very smart looking tank and I like it.  The only problem
is that you're stuck with the packaged option of a 14W tube.  I have tried
and cannot grow red ludwigia in that tank.  But crytp wendtii/lutea, mayaca
fluviatilis, bolbitus heudelotii, java moss, hygrophila sperma, and anubias
barteri var. nana are doing well in it.  I had swords both large and small
growing well in it too.  I planted lilaeopsis novae-zelandiae a couple of
weeks ago and am keeping my fingers crossed.