AzGardens.com Just Made My Day

I can't believe it and I'm so happy. I had a problem with the
shipment of SAE's that I received from AZGardens.com last week. All
but two of the fish were dead on arrival, probably due to exposure to
extreme heat somewhere in transit. I contacted azgardens today about
this. What I expected and what I got were two different things:

I expected to have to eat the loss. In fact, I thought this was
probably reasonable, since mail ordering fish is such a gamble
anyway. But I did want to let them know that there was a problem, so
they would be aware.

What I got as a result of that call was above and beyond what I might
have even hoped for. They are taking care of the problem and sending
me more fish. Now, that is customer service with a smile and possibly
more than they should have done for me.

Wow. Sorry for babbling about this, but I'm just very pleasantly surprized.

JoAnn