Re: The price of Microsorum Pteropus

Hi James
I think I was pissed off because I assumed that you assumed that I
assumed commercial aquatic plant growers were ripping off the public and
me in particular by overcharging for java fern and I guess I felt you
were telling me off...lol. I don't disagree with you and in fact you
actually did share your knowledge and opinion on the subject.  I was
quite wrong and I'm sorry for being pissed off at you and for implying
you didn't know what you were talking about or weren't willing to have a
discussion. You made a particularly relevant point that I hadn't thought
off myself in regards to location - Tropica as oppposed to south
east Asia - , temperature and sunlight.
Damian :-)