How many snails = biomass of 1 fish

I have another question I have been pondering.  In my 20 gallon planted tank I
have only 1 small danio but have maybe 200 malasian trumpet snails.  How many
of these snails would be equivalent to a 1 inch fish in terms of biomass and
waste produced.  Most of my snails are between 1mm and 27mm with the majority
between 15 and 20 milimeters in size.  I'm wondering if they are producing the
waste and nitrates my plants are enjoying.  The plants are doing well and I
this is my medium light tank that I really don't fertilize and don't seem to
need to.

Rich