Re:SAE's and shrimp

Well Scott, here's my $.02...

I ordered 15 shrimp from "that outfit" and all arrived just fine, *after* I called, then e-mailed with no response of any sort. A week later, I got an e-mail that I was going to get them a week later than I had ordered them for. Fine.....then I got a call that they would be a day later after I took a day off of work. yuck.......but they arrived OK.

Plants are better obtained elsewhere despite their selection, but I will continue to get my shrimp there for the price.

Best of luck getting your 2 SAE's to breed into 18. hehe,

John Wheeler