M3 CO2 Regulator Dimensions

The tops of the regulator dials are only about 1/2 inch above the main valve
of the CO2 tank (mine is 20 lb.).  The assembly, including the regulator,
solenoid valve, and needle valve is 6 inches wide.  If you want to see what
it looks like, installed, I have a picture on my web page at
www.fitchfamily.com/aquarium.html.

I have had my system about six months and have had no trouble with it.  The
solenoid valve is plugged into a timer, set to come on an hour before the
lights do and go off at the same time they do.  The needle valve is easy to
adjust, and I rarely have to change the adjustment.  I had considered buying
the M3 pH probe and controller, but because the pH stays so steady, decided
I didn't really need it.

John T. Fitch