Re: flourite's best deal around

Diego,

For the best deal try:

http://www.thatpetplace.com

They have it for $12.99. My LFS sells it for $21.99. Ouch! Order
enough (~5 to 6 bags) so you only have to pay shipping once.
You'll find a use for any leftovers.

I'd go with the Flourite since you've already invested good money
on a tank and supplies. It won't let you down, plus I think it's a lot
more attractive than the Schultz's products. It's a lot heavier, too.
My experience with Turface is that it raises the alk and hardness
through CaCO3 I believe. My Ca levels jump from <10ppm to over
50 after a few days in the tank with Turface. The pH stays around
7.4-7.6. After several months of water changes, the conditions are
still the same. My Flourite tanks settle into inertness after a week
or two. There's plenty of Fe, you'll never keep it long enough to use
it up.

Jamie    <"\\\><  Aquatic plants, water chemistry, and cichlids
                  http://www.ais-gwd.com/~jjirons