M3 CO2 Regulator Dimensions

Me again,

If anyone owns the M3 CO2 system deluxe could you tell me its dimensions. I want to know if it will fit under my stand attached to a 10 lb CO2 cylinder. How high and wide it is.  I know the 10 pound CO2 cylinder is 20.5 inches tall.  I don’t have much more room than that under my tank.  I need to know how much more height the regulator will add.

If anyone could share their opinion on the M3 CO2 System Deluxe (v6.0) and their 10 pound CO2 cylinder I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Michael