mussels

Since there doesn't seem to be an aquatic invertabrate list (if there is
someone give me the link) and plants are nearest to sedentary mullusks....

Anybody know anything about keeping mussels alive in an aquarium?

Every site I check suggests that it is difficult to do, but none of them
ever say how to do it.

I am doing long range prepurchase research on bitterlings.  Any body know
where I can get korean oily bitterlings, or any type for that matter, in the
States?

-kidt