Silicone

This is my second attempt at posting this, so...

I have been having trouble getting ahold of silicone to fix my leaky
tank... My favorite LFS only has black in stock (tried to special
order... no luck). Since the tank goes in the living room, my mom doesn't
want black silicone in it. I found another store that has clear, but it
has a label warning "do not use in a tank of over 30 gallons in volume."
My tank is 40 gallons. It also says not to use it on a tank over 18"
deep--mine is about 18" deep. Could I use this? If not, any ideas where
to get some?

Thanks!

William

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!