Re: dramatic increase in light

Hello, I am thinking of upgrading the light over one of my tanks.  It is a
planted 38 gallon tank that has been set up for a year and a half and is
doing well.  It has 60 watts normal fluorescent plus a little added sunlight
in summer no Co2 very low maintenance.  Plants grow slowly but well enough
and there is very little algae.  I want to get a 96 watt custom sealife
compact fluorescent strip.  My question is, when I increase the light will I
get the burn on plant leaves that I sometimes get when I move the houseplants
on to the deck for the summer?  Is there a way to avoid this?  Are there
other consequences to increasing light that I am unaware of?  TIA Teresa.