Ghost shrimp

Hello!									6.21.01
	I have some ghost shrimp in an ornamental gold fish tank(They are
actually doing well), I was wondering if i could put the into my 40
gallon w/ 2 large angles, 1 gourami, 1 skunk loach, 1 clown loach, and
some live bearers.  i don't want the shrimp to become instant breakfast.
Also, has any one had a problem with bristle nose plecos eating all of
the "good alga" on the back wall?  Mine has and I think he caused my Blue
green alga problem, so i gave the evil thing away.  Thanks for all the
help!
                               Hanna Weiss

                               ledzephelm at juno_com   formerly
hydrohanna at juno_com