Re: mild caution on SAE

>>One of the SAEs persistently sucked the slime off
the sides of my discus! I finally had to net him out
(along with 6 others, since I wasn't sure which
one was guilty). This is very unusual, and I noted in
Karen Randall's article about discus in planted tanks
that she has not found it to be a problem.<<

I have noticed the same thing.  SAE sucking on discus.
 I'm not sure how big a problem it is.  I removed 1 of
3 SAEs and will eventually remove the other two...

Arthur
http://www.geocities.com/anwestover