Chemical Low-pressure CO2 System

I was surfing through an online pet supplier and stumbled across this item,
which peaked my interest as an alternative to DIY Yeast/Coke Bottle system
and a rather expensive high-pressure system.

CEOMAT LOW PRESSURE CO2 SYSTEM RED SEA

THIS IS A CHEMICAL STORAGE SYSTEM FOR THE AUTOMATIC SUPPLY OF CARBON DIOXIDE
INTO THE AQUARIUM.THE CARBON DIOXIDE IS NOT STORED UNDER PRESSURE IN A
BOTTLE BUT AS A CHEMICAL COMPOUND. THE CO2 IS RELEASED BY A CONTROLLED
CHEMICAL REACTION WITH WATER.THIS ITEM INCLUDES A CHEMICAL REACTOR, START UP
CHEMICALS GOOD FOR UP TO TWO MONTHS, BUBBLE COUNTER, TUBING AND HOLDING
SYSTEM. THIS ITEM IS SAFE FOR BOTH FRESH AND SALTWATER AQUARIUMS AND IS
RATED FOR AQUARIUMS UP TO 200 US GALLONS.

Price listed for this item was $124.00 US.

Has anyone used anything similar to this, any pros and cons to consider?
Looking for feedback as to whether this is a good upgrade direction for me
to go to.  I am currently running a DIY CO2 Yeast Bottle, and an Eheim CO2
Reactor inside the tank.

Basking in the glow of tank,
Andres Mumma

P.S. Could someone with specifics about the AGA conference send me some info
on it please?  I would love to attend, but I am still sorting through the
last couple months postings as I was away for some time.  Just need Dates
Time, ticket info, Locations and more specifics, mail me offline.