AGA 2001

At 03:48 AM 6/19/01 -0400, Paul Krombholz wrote:
>There may even be the English version of the book
>on aquarium plants by Kasselmann avaliable for sale, unless it keeps
>receeding into the future, mirage-like, as it has done the last year or two.

Paul, I am afraid Kasselmann just receded a bit more over the horizon, from
Oct 2001 to Jan 2002.   There is still a glimmer of hope for Christmas
copies, but it is very close and may not happen.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco       gomberg at wcf dot com
NEW Planted Aquaria Magazine:        http://www.wcf.com/pam