free to a good home

Anyone interested in receiving a free in Philadelphia area (or you pay
shipping) an assortment of swords (bleheri and grandiflorus I think),
Ludwigia repens, Aponogenton rigidifolius, Cryptocoryne undulata?, Cabomba
caroliniana, Bacopa monnieri, and another Crypt I can't identify, please
contact me off the list. They won't survive 4 days in a moving van :(
As an alternative, if anyone can tell me how I can get them to survive 4
days in a moving van (to 110deg AZ) I would appreciate that as well.
Thank you;

Jason F. Smith
jsmith02 at unix_temple.edu