Pond Sugestions

Hi,

I am thinking about setting up several aquariums outside for the Summer and
treat them like a pond system. The tanks are 55, 37 and 29 gal. I hope to
connect them using siphon tubes. Open tops, to let the plants grow above the
water line. The tanks will be exposed to direct sunlight for most of the
day.

This will be a temporary setup since come Fall and Winter I'll have to tear
it down.

Any suggestions welcomed. I'm trying to be as frugal as possible with this
setup...

Thanks,
Manuel Santi
Erie, Colorado