ordering LaMotte kits direct or from Pet Warehouse

First of all, thank you to Jay Reeves for answering
every question I was about to ask about the LaMotte
phosphate kit.

Here are some more questions.  Can't you order
directly from LaMotte?  Is there a shipping cost?  I
think no from what I've been able to find so far on
the webiste.  If so, the why order from Pet Warehouse?
Ordering right from the source is cheaper, right?

Thanks, Cavan