Thanks for the help!

I've gotten a lot of different opinions on silicone safety. All in all, I
think I'll wear gloves. :-) My mom's a dentist, so it shouldn't be too
hard to get ahold of some. :-)

BTW, Tom Barr, if you run out of jokes check out this url:

homestead.juno.com/jgarden2000/NoPlants.html

(I think that's the right url...) If you have any ideas for stuff to add
to it, let me know! ;-) (See, I have a sense of humor, too! It just goes
into dormancy when I go to the SFAS--too many fishy things to talk
about!!!)

William
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.