Re: [Redacted]

Hi

I live in another country and have already learnt a lot about US law via
this thread. If I may make some statements to all on the list as well the
Pets Supplier lurkers.

We in other countries are led to believe that America is the home of the
free, land of the brave. Many people regard America as the last Bastion of
true freedom, speech included. I know that I am not the only foreign list
member so not only has this shameful company damaged their own reputation
but that of an entire country. [Redacted]

Regards
Paul G
(A sympathetic friend in darkest Africa)

P.S. Lurkers don't bother sending me snooty mails - Things like that don't
scare Africans, we deal with famine, flood and war everyday, a little Pet
Supplier has less than no chance!