Ghost shrimps and live plants in Europe

Hello,
I'm a new subscriber to this list and I have a request for anyone who
could help me.  I'm looking for ghost shrimps and live plants for my
tanks.  The problem is that I didn't find any online store that could ship
those in Europe and particulary in Romania.  Do you know where can I buy
those online and if not if isn't any member on this list living in Europe
or close Romania?
Thanks,
C.

--
- --
Cristian Stoica               | Email: chryss at hexm_com