Easy Life dead where I am concerned

At 03:48 PM 6/12/01 -0400, Toon wrote:
>Criticism is okay, and being cautious about something new is always
>necessary. But
>bashing the product, just by reading a part of the web site and never even
>having
>tried the product, is not necessary.

No, it is not necessary.  We could all be silent and let you advertise your
snake oil.   First let's define snake oil:  It refers to a  product that
makes hard-to-believe claims and provides no scientific evidence of its
efficacy or why the claims could be true.  Your product passes both tests,
Toon.

Now I am willing to learn new things.   But this just appears to be the
same old snake-oil claims, and I won't give away my secret formula
BS.   And I will treat it as such until you bring in a controlled
experiment that shows your product is superior to plain water.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco       gomberg at wcf dot com
NEW Planted Aquaria Magazine:        http://www.wcf.com/pam