Re: Re: MY WORST NIGHTMARE JUST CAME TRUE!!!

Sorry for messing up the topic line in my last post. :-) It bugs me when
other people do that, then I turn around and do it myself!

I've received a private email saying that I can just scrape off and
replace the silicone on the inside without dissasembling the glass, so
far so good... (I have a tube of silicone hanging around, so I can use
that... what I ment by 'being on a budget' is that I'm not ready to buy a
new tank).

He also said that as long as the setup is level, one end hanging off is
OK. The catch is, my tank isn't *perfectly* level. The end that was
hanging off was the low end (which was the same and that leaked--that
must be what caused it!). The stand itself is particle board. All in all,
I think that I had better replace it. :-(

Thanks for the help, everybody!

William
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.