FW pufferfish

while most pufferfish are marine or brackish, several species are purely freshwater, including Colomesus psittacus/asellus (there is some confusion on the identification), which come from the amazon, including apparently as far inland as the peruvian amazon.

other FW species come from south/SE asia too, including apparently some really small, cute ones.

tsuh yang

<< I am ready to be corrected, but I have read that these are fish that
move around near the mouth of the river.  Therefore, the salinity
changes with the ocean tides and the forest rainfall.  Therefore they
spend most of their life in brackish or high-salt water, even when
swimming in "freshwater." >>