Quoting (was Re: Liquid Fertilizer)

> Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 20:05:16 -0400
> From: "Joshua Wiegert" <JLW at dune_net>
> Subject: Re: Liquid Fertilizer

Greetings Joshua. Fancy meeting you here!

> Hi Everyone.
>
> I'm new to the list, and actually have a technical question about the list
> before I answer this question... HOw do you reply? :P  Since its in Digest
> Format, when I hit reply, it quotes the whole digest, and makes it Re:
> Aquatic Plant Digest #xxxxx.  I went up and changed it by hand, and deleted
> the irrelevant messages...  Any easier way?

Yep. My (and many) e-mail editors has a new-message function with (under
Edit) a "paste as quotation" option. I just copied the part of your message
I wanted to quote, including the heading, and started a new message to APD.
I pasted what I had copied as a quotation, so my editor automatically added
all the line leader ">" things. Very quick and easy, compared to cleaning up
a whole digest.

Wright

--
Wright Huntley, Fremont CA, USA, 510 494-8679  huntley1 at home_com

        "Congress has not unlimited powers to provide
for the general welfare but only those specifically enumerated."
                                      --Thomas Jefferson

                Did you try the quiz at:

          http://www.self-gov.org/index.html ?