Re: EASY LIFE

The representative from EASY LIFE certainly wrote a lot, but he didn't say
very much, did he?.  While I can see why he might not want to divulge the
specific contents of the product, I can see no reason why he can't be more
specific about what it does for fish.  Does it remove harmful substances
from the water, such as metal ions?  Does it add beneficial substances to
the water, that the fish needs?  If we knew more about what it does for
fish, we could judge better whether or not our fish would benefit from this
product.

The fact that the representative spells catalyst with a "k", and says that
the product contains minerals, but not chemicals, makes me suspect that he
knows next to nothing about chemistry.

Paul Krombholz, in  central Mississippi, with a tropical storm promising to
give us some rain in the next few days.