Subject: Amazon Sword holes

I have the exact same problem... as far as I can tell, plenty of nutrients & Fe, plenty of
light, plenty of C02, yet my swords won't get full because the old ones decay at about the
same rate as the new ones fill in.  I'll read other postings with interest.  On a side note,
how are you getting 10 bubbles per second out of your DIY C02?  What's your recipe and how
long can you sustain this for??? Most I can get is about two per second.