RE: Eel grass + Java moss question

>Question 2:
>I have Java Moss in my non - COČ tanks and it grows okay. I want to add it
>to my COČ added tanks. How does it grow? Is there a big difference in
growth
>with the COČ?

It will take over the tank like a plague.  (DAMHIKT)
I was lucky in that I found some balla sharks (silver carp with black fins,
3-5" long) that like to eat it, though I've been told this is rare.  Even
though its in check now, before I lucked out, I was removing gallons of the
stuff a week just to keep the fish from being pressed against the glass.