Amazon Sword holes

I have a 135 gal tank with 6 large amazon swords that all of the older
leaves are developing holes. Each of the plants have a large quantity of new
leaves being produced but the old leaves are becoming "holey". The substrate
is Profile with laterite and I am running 320 watts of GE Sunshine lites
with DIY CO2 at approx 10 bubbles/sec. The tanks also has several Anubas
Nana(sp?) that are growing well without holes. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Kevin Madsen
Kevin_Madsen at hotmail_com