Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1062

Hey,

That was some great stuff on plant growth Mr.Barr, Mr. Miller, and others.

Have a quick question.  My plants will bubble, or I think some people call
this pealing, and it is seems to be directly related to the amount of co2 in
to water.  If the co2 were taken off, yeast bottles, the bubbling stops.
Now I know the bubbling is oxygen, but what does that mean, does this mean
that the plants are growing faster when they are bubbling faster?
Most importantly does this mean that the co2 is probably the limiting factor
in growth since it does have a direct effect?

Thanks,

Chris