RE: Amano Shrimp and fry

    I would worry about fish fry in a tank with these shrimp.  Just this week
I was feeding live blackworms and one drifted past an Amano shrimp.  The
shrimp grabbed it and devoured it.  There is a bit of hair algae still in the
tank, and they eat the extra flake food off the powerhead intake sponge, so
he wasn't starving either.
    Pierre Gagne
    Maryland