Plant Weights

Dave Gomberg wrote:
>I have been experimenting with an alternative to lead strips:   "soft" iron
>wire.   What I am using is called "9 wire" (which I think means it is 9
>gauge).

At some else's suggestion, I bought a can of PlastiDip from Home Depot.
(The only can they had left was a hideous yellow, but since the strips are
under the substrate, they can't be seen.)  It's a messy job to dip the
strips so that they're completely covered.  But, they work like a charm.
John T. Fitch
Web Page: www.fitchfamily.com