New Plant Treatment Question

Hi again,

I forgot part 2 of my question.  I will be ordering some new plants soon
and wanted to treat them before I put them in my tank.  I was thinking 1)
use Lime-It (by Aquatronics)  to reduce hitchikers and 2) use Bleach to
destroy the really nasty algae.  Of course good tank management will
reduce algae in the tank. I have learned a lot here about that.  I just
want to improve my chances of introducing no new algae types.  Would this
be a good system?  Any other suggestions?  I think I tried Potassium
Permanganate and it didn't work so well.

Thanks,

Stephanie
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.