F/U to Fwd: IMPORTANT! -Virus

Can anyone verify this?
Dave Berryman

its a hoax.  if you delete the file you can't view long url's basically.
look on the mcafee virus site under hoaxes;

This email message is just a HOAX. Although, the SULFNBK.EXE file may
become infected by a
                    number of valid viruses (most commonly W32/Magistr@MM,
the details of this HOAX message are
                    not based on actual events.

                    We are advising users who receive the email to delete
the message and DO NOT pass it on as this
                    is how an email HOAX propagates.

                    In the event that the SULFNBK.EXE file was deleted
erroneously, the following method may be
                    used to restore the file from backup:

                    -- Windows 98 Instructions --

                    1) Click START - RUN, type SFC and hit ENTER
                    2) In the "Specify the system file you would like to
restore" field, type
                    C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND\SULFNBK.EXE and hit ENTER
                    3) In the RESTORE FROM field, type in the path to your
WINDOWS CAB files
                    (ie. C:\WINDOWS\OPTIONS\CABS)
                    (ie. D:\WIN98 where D is the drive letter assigned to
your CD-ROM)
                    4) Click OK and continue with the restore function

                    -- End Windows 98 Instructions --

                    -- Windows ME Instructions --

                    1) Click START - RUN, type MSCONFIG and hit ENTER
                    2) Click the Extract Files button
                    3) In the "Specify the system file you would like to
restore" field, type
                    C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND\SULFNBK.EXE and hit ENTER
                    4) In the RESTORE FROM field, type in the path to your
WINDOWS CAB files
                    (ie. C:\WINDOWS\OPTIONS\INSTALL)
                    5) Click OK and continue with the restore function

                    -- End Windows ME Instructions --