Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1055

> For all those looking for dry chemicals for your PMDD, I found a
> source on line. I have no connection with these folks, and have not
> used their dry chemicals, but I still thought I'd pass it on. YMMV.
>
> http://www.threeguysaquatics.com
>
> Look under fertilizers. They sell both dry and liquid PMDD.
>
> If anyone uses it, or have used it, let us know what it's like.
>
> Jamie    <"\\\>< Aquatic plants, water chemistry, and cichlids
> Greenwood, SC     http://www.ais-gwd.com/~jjirons

I once tried ordering plants from this site.  It states that all plants
are grown in their own aquariums at home, so I thought they would have
some quality product........... and they might, too bad they never sent
my order.  I received confirmation of the order from an automatic reply
bot, but never actually got anything else despite repeated emails
inquiring about my order.

Nick Wise

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access