Java Moss question

Hi

I have another question. I have Java Moss in my tanks that do not have
supplemental COČ. I want to put it in my low light, COČ added 10 gallon. How
does it grow when exposed to COČ. In the COČ limited tanks it grows quite
slowly even at higher light.

If you can recall I asked for a low light ground cover and someone suggested
(privately) I use Java Moss and tie it down with a hair net. I think it will
work well I would just like to know what kind of growth I can expect.
Unfortunately due to the fact that half the aquatic plants are illegal here
I could not get some of the other suggested ground covers.

Regards
Paul G