Re: how to undigestify under Windows/Unix?

on 24/5/01 3:52 AM, Dan Resler at resler at liberty_mas.vcu.edu wrote:

> As the result of an early message of mine, I've had several people
> write and ask if there's a Windows email client that can 'undigestify'
> email digests. I don't know Windows email clients, so I thought I'd
> ask the group - is there such a beast?

You can do this on a Mac with MS Outlook Express and Entourage.

Tools >> Mailing list manager >> New >> Advanced >> Burst digests into
individual messages

Works great.

--

rob keniger:big bang solutions        <mailto:rob at bigbang_net.au>
useful tools for adobe golive: <http://www.bigbang.net.au/golive>