Tell me if this is a bad idea (Gibberellic Acid in Tank)

I have some gibberellic acid that I have used on terrestrial plants in the past.  Gibberellic acid when applied in minute quantities on leaves and stems causes increase in height.  It can break a dormancy cycle as well.

Are there any uses for aquatic plants?  I was thinking of aponogeton seeds.  Anything else?

I was going to do some experiements but do I want this stuff in the tank water?  I'm hoping some botonists can help with this.

Roger

http://www.shopping.altavista.com