Variegated Sagittaria

Dwight:
	I could be wrong, but this sounds like a plant I gasped at
when I saw it at the LFS a few weeks ago. I started asking one of the
guys who works there (who I know has planted tanks at home, tends the
ones at the store, but isn't the buyer) why I'd never seen it before.
He didn't know what it was called, and when I leaned into him hard,
his offered, personal opinion was that it might not be truly aquatic.
I hate to cast any doubt upon these guys because they have been so up
front with me on everything, but I tend to think he was right.
	Let us know how long it lasts.
	Also, does anyone have general guidelines for the uninitiated
(like me) about telling true aquatics from terrestrials just by
looking? Thanks.
michele